Our Exclusive 21-Point Checklist Includes:
- Clean condenser coils
- Clean accessible evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Calibrate thermostats
- Measure temperature rise
- Monitor refrigerant pressures
- Check motor amps
- Check compressor amps
- Check electrical connections
- Inspect / clean contactors
- Blow out condensate drains
- Oil fan motors, if applicable
- Lubricate moving parts, if applicable
- Inspect blower wheel for proper balance and airflow
- Clean and optimize burners
- Test / adjust safety controls / limits
- Flue safety inspection
- Combustion safety inspection
- Clean ignition assembly
- Check gas pressure
- Visually inspect ductwork
No repair work will be made without authorization. Repairs will be discounted 15%. Equipment replacement not subjected to discount.
Comfort First will provide you with a precision tune-up in the spring for your cooling system and a professional cleaning and safety inspection in the fall for your heating system. These services are designed to reduce energy usage, improve equipment performance, prevent breakdowns, and extend equipment life. In addition, customer provided filters will be replaced upon request at the time of each service.
Scheduling regular maintenance and following through on fixing minor problems will help homeowners enjoy the comfort of a system with the worry of it failing. A well-maintained unit is likely to have less serious problems, meaning less hassle and unnecessary costs.
Sign up for Comfort First's maintenance program. Fill out the form above or call us today!
252-772-2991 Outer Banks