Over the last few years, the folks of Charlotte, North Carolina have experienced winter days in the teens and summer days hovering near triple digits. These types of extremes can make it really difficult for Charlotte residents to maintain some sort of comfort in their home.
That’s exactly why the team here at Comfort First worked so hard to open an office in N.C.’s Queen City – we knew we had what it takes to give the good people of Charlotte comfort, no matter what type of weather came their way.
WHAT HOMEOWNERS AND BUSINESS OWNERS IN CHARLOTTE CAN EXPECT FROM COMFORT FIRST
Combating the extreme temperatures of Charlotte, NC requires the most effective and efficient equipment on the market. That’s exactly what Comfort First offers.
Whether you need to keep your cool or are looking to heat things up, we have you covered. Comfort First offers:
- Service and repair
- Replacement and new installs
- Ductwork installation and repair
- Indoor air quality assessments
But it’s not just what we do that stands us apart; it’s how we do it.
CARING FOR OUR COMMUNITY – THE PERSONAL SIDE OF HEATING AND COOLING
Few things are as frustrating or inconvenient as experiencing a broken down heating or cooling system. We know that if we get an emergency call – no matter the time or day – we’re likely about to see our clients during some pretty dire circumstances.
That’s why it’s so important that our field technicians know how to be respectful, patient, and understanding when they visit a client’s home.
Our goal is to return comfort to your world as quickly and painlessly as possible, without adding any unneeded disruption to your life. That’s an integral part of our 6-point guarantee:
- We guarantee you’ll get the right system for your space, ensuring ideal temperatures all year long.
- We guarantee that we’ll leave your home exactly how we found it before we performed our service.
- We guarantee that the price we quote you is the final price. Period.
- We guarantee that if your system breaks down within the first year, we’ll fix it within 24 hours or give you $500
- We guarantee that you will not have to pay your full balance until you’re completely satisfied with the work we performed
- We guarantee a 100% money-back guarantee within the first 2 years if you’re simply not happy with the results of our work
WE DO REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS, BUT WE LOVE TO HELP YOU AVOID THOSE INCONVENIENCES
An unfortunate reality is that heating and cooling systems age and breakdown. There’s no avoiding it.
However, there are ways to avoid the nasty 2 a.m. wake-up call in the dead of winter when your furnace gives out. It starts with a maintenance program.
Residents of Charlotte, NC can now enjoy 365-day peace of mind, thanks to our maintenance program. With this program, our technicians will inspect your systems regularly to:
- Address any existing issues that might impact performance (our yearly maintenance offering will help prolong the life of your system)
- Keep you informed of underlying issues that might causes issues down the line
Eventually every heating and cooling system needs to be replaced; wouldn’t it be nice to have a head’s up before that day comes? As part of our yearly maintenance and inspection work, you’ll always know the condition of your systems.
As homeowners ourselves, we know how we’d want to be treated if we were facing uncomfortable home temperatures or the prospect of a large repair bill. We take great care to treat our clients like our neighbors and family, because in the end, comfort goes well beyond just temperature control.
Learn more about how Comfort First of Charlotte, NC can help you prepare for the upcoming season. We’re located at 4614 Willgrove Mint Hill Rd – just a few steps away from Grace Academy –conveniently located off I-485.