Owning a home can be an incredible investment toward long-term wealth. But, let’s be honest. Owning a home also comes with its fair share of expenses. Including unexpected expenses.
One of these expenses that we never expect, but can almost surely count on, is furnace repairs.
No matter how new (or old) your furnace is, over time it’s going to need to be repaired. That’s because furnaces are workhorses. Sure, they tend to be holed up in a corner of your home, forgotten. But make no mistake, every time you hear that furnace fire up, an incredible amount of work – and heat – is happening at that moment.
Over time, issues associated with normal wear and tear should be expected. Of course, your furnace could experience far more catastrophic issues as well.
Furnace Repair Cost in North Carolina
Don’t take our word for it. Check out our reviews by your North Carolina neighbors.
We work with homeowners and businesses across the Tar Heel State. Each customer we help has his or her own unique furnace issue.
When we look at our calls over the last few years, on average, the cost of a furnace repair runs between $250 – $400.
But there are a lot of factors that influence that number:
- For example, a majority of the furnaces we have serviced in the last few years are roughly 10 years old, or newer. As systems get older, you can expect their issues to increase in severity.
- As a result, you can also expect to spend more for repairs.
- In fact, it’s not rare for older or poorly maintained furnaces to require repairs ranging from $1,000 to $2,000.
What can you do to keep furnace repair cost low?
Earlier we talked about how your home can be an incredible investment. The same can be said about your heating furnace.
Fortunately, if well maintained, older furnaces can run like (or close to) new for many years, meaning you can keep your same furnace for 10+ years without fearing hefty repair costs.
The key here is to address issues before they ever become problems. How?
Here at Comfort First Heating & Cooling, we offer a maintenance agreement plan that helps you keep your system running smoothly all year long.
Customers who sign up for our monthly maintenance agreement experience:
- Furnaces that run more efficiently, even as they age
- Fewer breakdowns. As part of our agreement, we inspect your furnace from top to bottom. That gives our field technicians the ability to spot tiny issues, before they become costly repairs
- Cleaner indoor air. By keeping your furnace properly maintained, you can rest assured that your furnace isn’t spitting out unfiltered, filthy air into your home
Comfort First customers who sign up for our monthly agreement plan benefit from:
- Free priority service
- 15% discounts on all repairs
- No overtime charges
The reality is your furnace will need to be repaired sooner or later. You can wait for that day to happen, and risk expensive repairs that take your furnace off-line for days, if not longer.
Or, you can prolong the life of your furnace. And feel confident that your home will enjoy comfortable heat whenever you need it. 100% guaranteed.
Most of our customers choose their guaranteed comfort. We don’t blame them.
Contact our team today to learn more.