For over 20 years, Cary, NC has known that Comfort First is the company to call for expert heating and air conditioning repair services.
Our Cary, NC reviews show how we hold your heating, cooling and home comfort above all else! See what your neighbors are saying about our services below.
On average homeowners in the Cary NC area pay around $500 – $3,500 to have a whole house generator installed. This price reflects just the installation cost, not the price of the generator itself. Some factors affecting the price include:
- If the site needs to be prepared and concrete poured.
- If a fuel tank needs to be installed or a connection established to existing utilities.
- Any improvements done to the electrical panel, like adding a transfer switch and new wiring.
- Materials and equipment as well as any permits.
For a free estimate on a whole home generator installation, contact the experts at Comfort First Heating & Cooling today!
There are a number of reasons why your air conditioner is running but not cooling your Cary NC home:
- The thermostat set to ON instead of AUTO, and the unit cannot complete a full cooling cycle.
- The air filter is dirty and is therefore either clogging up the air circulation or has frozen the evaporator coil.
- The outdoor unit is dirty and therefore blocking the expelling of hot air from the home.
- The ducts are damaged and leaking cool air before it reaches indoors.
- The condenser fan is broken or the compressor is malfunctioning.
There are a few things to check if your AC is not working:
- See if the indoor or outdoor circuit breaker has tripped. If yes and it continues to trip, you’ll need to contact a technician.
- Inspect the air filter to see if it is dirty. It could be clogging the home’s air circulation.
- Check for any ice on the evaporator coil and refrigerant lines. If so, turn off the unit and let the ice melt. When you turn it back on, if ice forms again you will need to call a technician.
If you are still experiencing issues with your AC, we can help. Contact Comfort First for rapid expert AC repair services!
Some signs that could indicate you need an air conditioner repair near Cary NC include:
Unusual sounds, like rattling, banging or grinding sounds coming from your unit.
- Higher than usual energy bills with no explanation of why.
- The air blowing from the vents is not cool.
- Strange smells from the vents, like musty or electric odors.
- Any leaks or extra moisture coming from your unit.
For a new HVAC system for your Cary NC home, you can expect to pay between $7,000 – $12,000, including new ductwork. If you can use the existing ductwork, the price will reduce by between $2,000 – $3,000. The price is also affected by:
- The size of the home.
- The quality of the unit.
- The energy efficiency of the unit.
for Cary, NC
Our Reviews by City
Lynch - Cary, NC
Technician is super friendly and knowledgeable, answered all my questions.
Efficient, smart, nformative and careful
Ursetto - Cary, NC
Professional informative service
Ursetto - Cary, NC
Technicians had great experience, efficient and informative
Wonderful service. Friendly staff.
Sheila - Cary, NC
The entire experience was smooth from start to finish. No one wants to have to replace a furnace right before Christmas, but everyone was so helpful during a very stressful time. Devin and his partner did an excellent job on the install. AJ and Candace provided great service, as well.
Zack - Cary, NC
Great service, personable, answered all my questions patiently:)
ZackH - Cary, NC
Gutierrez - Cary, NC
This contractor is great. They arrived on time, kept me advised of their arrival time, gave me a convenient appointment and repaired my air conditioner quickly.
Jeffrey - Cary, NC
Jeremy and Cody did a great job. Kept me informed of what was happening and helped set up the system on the Nest app. Place was cleaned up when they left. Great experience!
Montfort - Cary, NC
Technician was honest and professional.
Very Good Service
Stancil - Cary, NC
Lennox furnace check
Goodman heating maintenance
Amana hp check
Lennox furnace check
Trane ac check
Trane gaspack replaced gas valve an pressure switch
Amana hp....no problems
Trane hp.....not heating
Lennox furnace not heating
Mini split...no heat
Lennox no heat
Goodman gaspack no heat
Carrier equipment airflow concerns
Trane hp repair
Goodman equipment heating maintenance
Adp apollo heating maintenance
Carrier ac check
Ducane furnace check
Carrier furnace check