In 2010, Art Harmon and Wesley McLeod joined forces, combining their 30+ years of experience in the home-improvement industry, to form Comfort First. From the start, Harmon and McLeod committed themselves to becoming key members of their community. Thanks to our most recent move and expansion, that community now includes Outer Banks, NC.
WHAT’S IT MEAN TO BE A HEATING AND COOLING COMPANY IN OUTER BANKS, NORTH CAROLINA?
While we may be new to this neck of the woods, we aren’t new to helping homeowners and businesses throughout the Mid-Atlantic region find comfort with their indoor climate and wallets. As a full-service air conditioning and heating contracting firm, we install and service complete heating and air conditioning services. On any given day, our field technicians can be seen around town:
- Performing scheduled service checks
- Repairing existing equipment
- Installing new equipment
Our team is also specially trained to help you find ways to reduce your energy bills, through a detailed cost-benefits analysis. In fact, it’s not uncommon for us to help you save 20 – 30% on your heating and cooling bills, meaning you could end up saving hundreds of dollars each year!
WHY SHOULD FOLKS IN OUTER BANKS CHOOSE US FOR THEIR HEATING AND COOLING NEEDS?
First and foremost, we live by our title: We come to work each day truly believing that your comfort comes first. As such, we’re available 24/7/365, so that you can always be sure your comfort is just one click away. Here are a few other reasons why folks throughout the Outer Banks region should consider using us for their HVAC needs:
- Our guarantee package is the most comprehensive on the market and removes all risk from your investment
- Our field technicians are trained, certified, licensed and screened
- Our prices are extremely competitive. Not to mention, we provide a full service pricing guide to help you know what the price will be before we do the work
- Unmatched installation procedures. We use the highest quality equipment and materials, and ensure your installation is done right the first time.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO IMPROVE YOUR INDOOR HEATING AND COOLING?
Folks in Outer Banks, NC know that temperatures can vary on both ends of the spectrum. Having a well-functioning heating and cooling system is one of the only ways to ensure that you and your loved ones remain comfortable all year long. Learn more about how the Comfort First team can help you not only live in comfort all year long, but how we can help you save money in the process! Contact us today to learn more. We’re excited to be a part of such a beautiful and welcoming community. Here’s to the comfort of our Outer Banks neighbors!